Jena team unease with typed literal decision

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 13:31:31 +0200
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I reported our typed literal decision to the Jena team and got a negative

The current plan is that:

- I draft an send a rationale to the jena-devel list
- the naysayers may propose that the jena team objects to this decision

I will copy the rationale to this list FYI.
I hope to have an objection, or not, by Friday.

Sorry, I appear to have failed to adequately consult before Fridays'