Re: xmlsch-02 whitespace test cases

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 00:00:57 +0200
To: "Jeremy Carroll <jjc" <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg-request@w3.org

I've checked/foundOK
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/xmlsch-02/Manifest.rdf
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/tex-01/Manifest.rdf

-- ,

                    Jeremy Carroll
                    <jjc@hpl.hp.com>          To:     w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
                    Sent by:                  cc:
                    w3c-rdfcore-wg-requ       Subject:     xmlsch-02 whitespace test cases
                    est@w3.org

I have added the test cases that I think we were discussing to the test
suite
as proposed tests.

These are in

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/xmlsch-02/

test001.rdf Shows the well-formed literal
29:   <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://www.example.org/a">
30:     <eg:prop rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#int"
          >3</eg:prop>
31:   </rdf:Description>

test002.rdf Shows the ill-formed literal
29:   <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://www.example.org/a">
30:     <eg:prop rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#int"
          > 3 </eg:prop>
31:   </rdf:Description>

test003.rdf Is the was this a literal bnode.
30:   <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://www.example.org/a">
31:     <eg:prop>
32:         <rdfs:Literal/>
33:     </eg:prop>
34:   </rdf:Description>

The Manifest declares 4 tests:

test001 does not entails test002
test002 does not entail test001
test001 entails test003
test002 does not entail test003

I haven't added the datatype supports statements to the manifest because I
don't understand those. I guess all four should show xsd:int as required
datatype, and the last two need rdfs.

I am not sure how well, or not, these fit with Jos's results.

Jeremy