RE: typed literals and language tags - suggested sub-agenda

That would be very welcome.

> Option 4 makes XMLLiteral ignore language.

Right. So long as Dave's arguments that this is not in direct
conflict with M&S, such that the charter doesn't get in the way,
I think this will make the widest group of RDF users the happiest.

To refresh my memory (and so I don't have to go searching through
the archives) can you recap in a sentence or two what your concerns
were with Option 4?

Thanks,

Patrick