RE: Languageless Typed Literals

I would also be happy with the built in datatype rdf:XMLLiteral
*if* lang tags were not relevant to the L2V mapping and thus
all lang tags could be consistently removed from all typed
literals.

But, I would think that removing the significance of lang tags
for XML literals would run up against the charter as to great
a change to the M&S definition of XML literals.

So option 1 seems the most optimal, given that constraint.

Patrick