W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > March 2003

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-03-14

From: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:36:09 GMT
Message-ID: <17459938.1048192647575.JavaMail.bwm@MCBRIDE-B-7>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Time:
10:00:00 Fri Mar 21 2003 in America/New York duration 120 minutes

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri Mar 14 2003 in Europe/London

Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore

1: DaveB has volunteered to scribe


2: Roll Call


3: Review Agenda


4: Next telecon 28 Mar 2003 1000 Boston Time
Volunteer Scribe



5: Minutes of 14 Mar 2003 telecon

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0124.html


6: XML Schema 1.1 Requirements
2003-02-14#2  daveB  liase with jjc to work up a response on the XML Schema
                     1.1 requirements

Propose the WG adopt DaveB's proposal as its comments. 



See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0101.html


7: Status on Incoming Last Call Comments

ACTION 2003-03-14#1 (jang) take a final pass of the -comments list
	to identify remaining items that have not been dealt with
	or been assigned process numbers

Have editors reviewed the editorial comments from the xml schema WG.

Is LCC comments list uptodate?  VDL (aka schema)?


See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/#microschedule


8: Status on responses to  Last Call Comments
Awaiting responses to:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#macgregor-01
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#macgregor-02
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#qu-01
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#qu-02
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#xmlsch-08



9: Issues reagle-01, reagle-02

  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#reagle-01
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#reagle-02

Proposal from Jeremy:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0074.html



See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/


10: Issue williams-01

  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#williams-01

updated proposal from Graham:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0114.html



See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/


11: Issue pfps-04,pfps-05,pfps-06,pfps-07,pfps-10

  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-04
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-05
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-06
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-07
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-10

Pat's message:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0069.html

ACTION 2003-03-14#6 (gk) review semantics editor's draft wrt
	changed arising out of pfps-04 -05 -06 -07 -08 -10

ACTION 2003-03-14#7 (jang) review semantics editor's draft wrt
	changed arising out of pfps-04 -05 -06 -07 -08 -10



12: Issue xmlsch-09

  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#xmlsch-09

Dave's Proposal:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0077.html

[[Summary: closed. explanation, no action]]

Jeremy's Followup:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0079.html

[[ wouldn't be surprised 
if the text could do with editorial polish on this point.]]



See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/


13: Issue xmlsch-10

  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#xmlsch-10

Dave's Proposal:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0077.html

[[closed.  we don't have to do this, out of charter ??]]

Jeremy's Followup:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0079.html




See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/


14: Issue xmlsch-11

  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#xmlsch-11

Dave's Proposal:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0077.html

[[closed. explanation, no changes]]

Jeremy's Followup:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0079.html



See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/


15: Issue xmlsch-12

  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#xmlsch-12

Dave's Proposal:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0077.html

Jeremy's Followup:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0079.html



See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/


16: Issue horrocks-01

  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#horrocks-01

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0081.html
  
ACTION 2003-03-14#11 (path) produce words for a resolution to horrocks-01



See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/



------------------------------------------------------------
This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena WG assistant, running on Jena 2
Received on Thursday, 20 March 2003 15:36:21 EST

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:56:14 EDT