Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-03-14

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:54:19 +0000
To: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

At 10:28 14/03/2003 +0000, Graham Klyne wrote:
>Brian, don't we *need* an agendum to ratify the last meeting's decisions,
>in light of the query-quorum discussion, per:
>
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Mar/0068.html

No.

Tuesdays meeting was a formal meeting of the WG, agreed well in advance and
properly consituted.  In recognition of the low turnout, we decided that we
would hold off sending out announcements of decisions reached to allow time
for those not present to comment should they choose to do so.

No formal ratification is necessary.

Brian