Proposal: issue pfps-14 (social meaning in RDF)

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 09:43:51 +0000
To: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I propose we accept the recommendation from the group meeting at W3C tech
plenary:

[[
The Semantic Web Architecture meeting at the W3C tech plenary
resolved unanimously to this message.

We suggest that:
- section 4 is struck
- postpone rdfms-assertion
- strike other text concerning rdfms-assertion
- CG prioritise work on this issue,
    co-ordinated with the TAG over URI denotation.
]]
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0486.html

<aside>
Absent from the meeting, I'd like to thank Jeremy for taking the hot-seat,
and everyone who spent effort to bring the relevant issues to the fore.

I think it is particularly appropriate that this issue be dealt with by
SWebCG or TAG, clearly separated from the RDF *technical* specification,
but indicating a sense of the purpose of RDF (whatever that may be ;-)
</aside>

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>