SW Arch and social meaning

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 04:47:57 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

The following comment was agreed, and I have sent it to the comments list
(it has not shown up though).

I point out that all the parties with a declared interest, except for Peter
Crowther, were at the meeting and agreed to this resolution.

In particular Patel-Schneider and Parsia who raised issues with the
section, and Connolly, Brickley, Eric Miller and Berners-Lee (amongst
others) for W3C (who originally raised the issue rdfms-assertion).

I have asked Crowther to endorse the resolution.

Jeremy