Re: call for agenda items for this weeks telecon (terminology)

At 05:36 PM 2/28/03 -0500, Frank Manola wrote:
>I'd also note that the Concepts text that's being cited here
>
>"A URI reference within an RDF graph (an RDF URI reference)..."
>
>seems to effectively equate "RDF URI Reference" with "a URI reference
>within an RDF graph".  So is it a URI Reference or not?  Note that we're
>talking about *syntax* here (this is the abstract syntax section), rather
>than differences about what RDF chooses to use these things for (which
>seems to me a separate issue).  So are RDF URI references *syntactically*
>URI references or not? (I understand that not all URI references, e.g.
>relative URIs, are legit as RDF URI references;  but I think we cover that)

In view of recent discussions, this is an error in Concepts which I'd
overlooked.

I think it will be sorted in the handling of issue williams-02
[http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#williams-02].

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>