Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-06-27

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:23:29 +0200
To: "Mike Dean <mdean" <mdean@bbn.com>
Cc: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg-request@w3.org

also regrets (whole day meeting in Munich)
real regrets on the MT topic
(well, I've a Management Team meeting in Munich,
but that's different stuff)
I've done tests with
also including Jeremy's suggestion to have
rdfs12a and b cases for rdfs:domain and rdfs:range
and those test results were to my satisfaction
(also running the OWL testcases).

                    Mike Dean
                    <mdean@bbn.com>           To:     bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com
                    Sent by:                  cc:     w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
                    w3c-rdfcore-wg-requ       Subject:     Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-06-27

Regrets as I have a flight during the telecon.