Re: take 2: primer text for parseType="Literal"

This looks good to me.  One tiny nit and one small comment:

Nit: The use of "third" in "using a third value of the rdf:parseType
attribute" seemed a little odd to me.  Maybe just:  'using the attribute
rdf:parseType="literal"'?

Comment:  it might help to underscore somehow that using
rdf:parseType="literal" doesn't require that the data contain markup.  This
is implicit and clear to one who has followed this discussion, but I'm not
sure how clear that would be to someone coming fresh to this text.

For example, may the sentence:
[[
The value of the property is a typed literal, whose datatype,
rdf:XMLLiteral, is defined in [RDF-CONCEPTS] specifically to represent
fragments of XML.
]]

might be:

[[
The value of the property is a typed literal, whose datatype,
rdf:XMLLiteral, is defined in [RDF-CONCEPTS] specifically to represent
fragments of XML, including character sequences that may or may not include
XML markup.
]]

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>