Re: resend: Fwd: I18N Comments]

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:35:03 +0300
To: "ext Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "Graham Klyne" <gk@ninebynine.org>
Cc: "rdf core" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>, "i18n" <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>, "Martin Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "ext Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
To: "Graham Klyne" <gk@ninebynine.org>
Cc: "rdf core" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>; "i18n" <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>; "Martin
Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>
Sent: 17 July, 2003 13:58
Subject: Re: resend: Fwd: I18N Comments]

> On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 16:48, Graham Klyne wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > My impression is that no showstopper has been identified, but the
> > approach will be quite painful for some.
> Have we identified whom?

I think those who want to qualify mixed content
with language tags and maintain a distinction
from plain literals. I.e. those who want to say

neither of which are supported by RDF directly.

Of course, that's simply qualified that blank node
more precisely, without actually clarifying its
denotation ;-)