W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > July 2003

Re: Minutes of the 2003-06-27 RDF Core WG telecon

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 00:28:29 +0200
To: "Eric Miller <em" <em@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg-request@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFC53A832D.5A2FCD8E-ONC1256D57.007B52FC-C1256D57.007B793F@agfa.be>


Eric, I sent a couple of regrets...

--
Jos De Roo, AGFA http://www.agfa.com/w3c/jdroo/


                                                                                                                                        
                      Eric Miller                                                                                                       
                      <em@w3.org>               To:       w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org                                                         
                      Sent by:                  cc:                                                                                     
                      w3c-rdfcore-wg-req        Subject:  Minutes of the 2003-06-27 RDF Core WG telecon                                 
                      uest@w3.org                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                                        
                      2003-07-02 03:26                                                                                                  
                      PM                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                                        





Minutes of the 2003-06-27 RDF Core WG telecon

Agenda:
- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jun/0176.html

Present:
- jjc, EMiller, Pat_Hayes, GrahamKlyne, Jang, FrankM, bwm, DanC

Regrets:
- miked, daveb, danbri


Meeting Summary:

7: Review of Owl test cases

ACTION: jang to respond to webont with a 'good job'!. context,
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T15-26-01


8: CC/PP response to RDFCore comments

DECISION: Action bwm to respond to cc/pp stating that RDFCore's
comments have been addressed to RDFCore's satisfaction.

ACTION: bwm to respond to cc/pp saying we're satisfied with their
document changes based on our feedback. context,
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T14-15-48


9: Post last call comment from I18N


10: Issue horst-01

DECISION: to close horst-01 by moving to intensional semantics for
subClassOf ('if' rather than 'if and only if'), and by including new
rules rdfs12a and rdfs12b in additional part of rules section.

ACTION: bwm to get schema editor to reflect intensional
subClassOf/subPropertyOf in schema spec. context,
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T15-23-01

ACTION: Frank to check primer. context,
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T15-20-26

ACTION: PatH to deliver semantics draft (eta tues). context,
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T15-20-35

ACTION: add tests for intensional subClassOf semantics. context,
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T15-20-45

ACTION: DanC to inform WebOnt. context,
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T15-21-11

ACTION: PatH to respond to the commentor (ter horst). context,
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T15-21-48


11: Issue qu-03

ACTION: path to propose a joint resolution of qu-03 and ??? (and moved
to someday pile). context,
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T15-31-27


12: Schedule

ACTION: bwm to check that the xml schema responses get cc'd to the
right place. context,
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T15-36-01

ACTION: jjc to review syntax document at report back by july 4 via
email. context, http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T15-37-01

ACTION: jang review concepts document. context,
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T15-39-28

ACTION: path review concepts document. context,
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T15-39-34

ACTION: jjc inform list when concepts doc is ready for
review. context, http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T15-39-52

ACTION: bwm, to ask xml schema working group ... specificially in
terms of a test case. context,
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc#T15-59-09


IRC log:
- http://www.w3.org/2003/06/27-rdfcore-irc


--
eric miller                              http://www.w3.org/people/em/
semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/
Received on Wednesday, 2 July 2003 18:28:44 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:58:41 EDT