RE: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-01-31

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:29:47 +0100
To: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

> www-rdf-comments
>   o is for process - not general discussion
>   o please let editors or the chairs handle comments process
>   o please keep threads together - i.e. reply to messagage
>
> Any other process issues?

I am hoping for still greater clarity at the telecon.

In the example of danc-01, danc-02 - I think there is a discussion to be
had, and I want WG involvement in that discussion - should I be having this
discussion:
- on w3c-rdfcore-wg
- on www-rdf-comments
- at the telecon

or all three or what?

Such discussion might result in substantive textual changes.

Jeremy