Re: Last call comment process

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 07:09, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> Brian
>
> would you please walk me through what I am meant to do.
>
> Dan has made a comment on my text, you have assigned a number to it:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#danc-02
> and given it a name "goofy literals".

Gee... I would hope this is a simple editorial tweak, not
the sort of thing where the WG need be involved.

Nobody has to change any test cases or code over this;
it's just a matter of how the text is written.

It's fine to be conservative about these things,
but if it were me, this wouldn't warrant an issue.