Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-08-29

From: pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:03:35 -0700
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Cc: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>, Brian_McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>* pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us> [2003-08-29 15:58-0700]
>>
>>  >
>>  >Drafts for boilerplace for document status are
>>  >
>>  >- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/templates/lc2-stod
>>  >
>>  >- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/templates/cr-stod
>>  >

>>  Sorry I missed the telecon. Im not sure which boilerplate to use:
>>  should it be LC2 or CR ??
>
>Just a plain Working Draft SOTD.

Oh, then the version I just put up has the wrong boilerplate. I will
fix that as soon as I find a version to cut-and-paste from.

>I have an action to update the template
>accordingly (hopefully over the weekend). Meanwhile, if editor's can
>HTML validate and pubrules check their docs, we should be ready to roll
>early next week...

The links, XHTML and CSS are OK and so are the pubrules as far as I
can tell (the pubrules checker seems to have gotten broke) so I guess
that we could cut/paste the appropriate boilerplate in easily enough.

Pat

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell