semantics doc for publication.

From: pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:54:23 -0700
To: Brian_McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>

The version at this URL:

is ready to publish on 0905, with one small caveat: in the status
section para 4 there is no last call ending date specified. It uses
the LC boilerplate provided by Eric. All the links and references are
to versions with this date. (It refers to a nonexistent version of
the Lbase note dated 0905 which will be in existence shortly.)

This has some corrections and improvements in the proofs following
Peter's recent email; in particular there is a precise definition of
the subinterpretation << relation, which was very sloppily worded

It passes all the W3C filters except that the pubrules filter
complained that a paragraph was missing from the boilerplate (and the
date was missing, of course). (The last time I tried to use the
pubrules checker it seemed to be broken, so I have only checked the
immediate previous edit on pubrules.)

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell