Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-08-29

On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 01:05  PM, bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com wrote:

> Time:
> 10:00:00 Fri Aug 29 2003 in America/New York duration 60 minutes +
> possible 30 minute extension

> 11: next steps

In last weeks teleconference [1] the editors discussed and agreed (at
least all present) that they had the energy for another last call. I'd
like to propose that we discuss during this agenda item voting as a
group on moving forward on a second last call.

If the chairs are receptive to this agenda suggestion, I'd like
everyone to think about this and be prepared to vote.

That being said, it may be that we still have outstanding actions that
might prevent us from proceeding. Today's agenda [2] seem to have far
more open action items in it than we discussed last week.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0263.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0320.html

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/