W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > August 2003

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-08-29

From: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:05:55 +0100 (BST)
Message-ID: <6166383.1062090331596.JavaMail.bwm@MCBRIDE-B-7>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Time:
10:00:00 Fri Aug 29 2003 in America/New York duration 60 minutes + possible 30 minute extension

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri Aug 29 2003 in Europe/London

Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore

1: scribe JanG

Please could the minutes conform to:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0216.html

recent minutes haven't scaped properly: I suspect because ACTION:
had : missing.




2: Roll Call
Regrets from jjc, graham, frank,  



3: Review Agenda


4: Next telecon 05 Sep 2003 1000 Boston Time
Volunteer Scribe



5: Minutes of 22 Aug 2003 telecon
Note concern about closed actions agreed in the meeting.


See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0263.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0316.html


6: Confirm Status of Completed Actions

ACTION: 20030718#6 JJC
add warning to Concepts 3.4 to use XML if markup required

ACTION: 20030718#17 DaveB
Review semantics (after pending edits are applied)

ACTION: 20030725#3 danbri
get pfps-11 and pfps-12 done for monday

ACTION: 20030815#1 danbri
fold PatH reification text in schema doc

ACTION: 20030815#4 path
incorporate the XMLLiteral text from message 0185 into semantics

ACTION: 20030815#6 jjc
incorporate XMLLiteral text into concepts

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0218.html

ACTION: 20030815#11 daveb
note in syntax to be changed wrt whitespace

ACTION: 20030815#12 jjc
modify concepts wrt whitespace/xsd resolution

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0218.html

ACTION: 20030815#14 jjc
inform PFPS wrt whitespace/xsd resolution

ACTION: 2003-08-22#1 bwm
email comment about ex-c18N claim

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0250.html

ACTION: 2003-08-22#4 bwm
contact I18N to ask whether they have other issues we should deal with before a second last call

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0251.

ACTION: 2003-08-22#5 bwm
send email about xmlsch-02

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0255.html



7: Misc Actions
20030815#2  	danbri  	summarise rubyrdf for em

20030711#4  	danc  	to get a test case for pfps-09 into OWL test
                        case doc

20030815#13  	jjc  	inform XMLSCHEMA WG wrt whitespace resolution

20030815#3  	jjc  	chase an HP endorsement of the impl report

Status.
             


8: I18N Update
20030815#9  	jjc  	draft implementation report response to i18n
                        objection

2003-08-22#2  	danbri  	to review the proposed rebuttal to I18N
                                 objection



9: Outstanding comments

pfps on normalization
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0283.html

pfps comment on sectin 6.4 of concepts
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0282.html

pfps on semantics
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0279.html




10: xmlsch-02
We recently decided to fudge this, but this has had adverse comment from
pfps

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0269.html

and extensive discussion, see thread beginning ...

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0255.html



11: next steps


12: Primer
20030509#13  	em  	Review primer to make changes concerning typed literals
20030718#14  	DaveB  	Review Primer
20030718#13  	BWM  	Review Primer



13: Concepts
20030627#12  	jang  	review concepts document.
20030627#13  	path  	review concepts document.



14: Syntax
2003-02-07#3  	jang  	in Dave Bs absence, check over syntax to see if
                         any s/p/o terminological use is likely to require
                         revision

20030815#7  	jjc  	review syntax changes

20030718#18  	DaveB  	Revise syntax doc to only references to other 
                        document status



15: Schema
20030718#15  	BWM  	Review Schema (after pending edits)





16: Semantics
             


17: test cases
2002-11-22#2  	jang  	[test case fix] remove RDFS entailment rules from
                         the language-ignored-for-numeric-types cases.
2003-04-04#9  	jang  	Remove bagId tests from test cases.
2003-04-04#12  	jjc  	review the test cases for NFC constraints.
20030425#2  	jang  	add test case for pfps-10 (from originating email)
20030509#12  	jang  	Review all tests to make changes concerning typed
                        literals
20030509#20  	jang  	Is inverse of test case 0097 true or not?
20030627#6  	JanG  	add tests for intensional subClassOf semantics.
20030718#7  	JanG  	update test case language-and-xml-literal to be
                        positive
2003-08-01#4  	jang:  	respond to daveR on his comments on testcases
20030815#10  	jang  	ensure test cases affected by WS processing are
                        marked with a note in the TC document
20030815#8  	jang  	review test cases in light of XMLLiteral
20030718#16  	JJC  	Run ARP against all syntax tests
20030718#10  	JJC  	Update xmlsch-02 manifest with additional test:entailmentRules
20030718#7  	JanG  	update test case language-and-xml-literal to be positive

Error reports:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0205.html




------------------------------------------------------------
This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena WG assistant, running on Jena 2
Received on Thursday, 28 August 2003 13:54:54 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:59:43 EDT