Re: Draft Minutes of RDFCore telecon 20030822

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 01:19:41 +0200
To: "Brian McBride <bwm" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

[...]

Thanks for adding my regrets (they were made a week ago
and were also for the 2003-08-29 telecon)

> BWM noted that jjc was not present and was known to have strong views
> that the next step should be CR.

I think that too, and I have a lot of stuff on my stack
and don't like the idea of extending indefinitely...
One has to choose and do those things that one really
want to go for.

> EM noted that if there are unresolved issues, they can still appear at
> CR or even PR, and it is better to get them in a LC.

Right.

> Danbri asked if the editors had the energy for another last call:
>
> DaveB:  yes
> Frank:  yes
> JanG:   yes
> Danbri: yes
>
> bwm's employer wishes him to spend less time on RDFCore.

It is indeed taking a very (too) long time...