Re: [rdfcore-in-exile] Agenda for 2003-08-22 RDFCore telecon (1hr)

* Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org> [2003-08-22 13:02+0100]
> At 05:56 22/08/03 -0400, Dan Brickley wrote:
> >2: Roll Call
> >  Possible regrets from Eric Miller
>
> Also me.
>
> Who has also been unable to keep up fully with email, because one of my
> addresses has been used as a forged sender, and so get all the bounces,
> which is not good over GRPS Internet access.

Ouch. It has been a disasterous week for email discussion anyway, there
hasn't been that much discussion this week due to mail outage caused by
the virus mess.

> >  - Schema
> >   --reification text updated?
> >   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-schema-20030117/
>
> I sent some mostly editorial review comments... did you get them OK?

I didn't see this, no. Nothing in my mailbox seems relevant since 15th.
Nor http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0206.html

If you could resend them to me, I'd be grateful.

cheers,

Dan