RE: whitespace in XSD and RDF

Do we really want this to be SHOULD. MAY seems more appropriate,
and more in line with the view that XSD lexical forms that
require whitespace processing to be valid are undesirable.

> + Software generating RDF data SHOULD NOT add additional
> whitespace to the
> lexical forms produced.

Additional? or do you mean any at all?

This could be a bit clearer. E.g.

  + Software generating RDF data SHOULD produce fully
    valid lexical forms which require no whitespace
    processing.

Eh?