Re: French re-translation of RDF Schema and M+S label/comment text

At 10:48 AM 8/8/2003 -0400, Dan Brickley wrote:
>* Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org> [2003-08-08 10:01-0400]
>> I see this has only one language declaration:
>>
>>   <owl:Ontology xml:lang="fr" rdf:about="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#"   dc:title="Le vocabulaire de RDF et RDF Schema." />
>
>Oops, I meant to put it on a top element that enclosed the others;
>forgetting that Ontology was self-closing <Ontology/> ...
>... it should have gone on the rdf:RDF.
>
>BTW I believe we're bypassing the current I18N debate since these
>labels/comments are plain literals not XML literals... (is that correct)

really?!  I'm very surprised (but pleased) if this is indeed
the WG's consensus than an xml:lang on the root rdf:RDF
element is sufficient to cause the graph to contain (in some
manner) the information that all the strings are in French.