schema status

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 10:14:34 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Below a summary of where we're up to with RDFS. Where WG input needed,
I've *flagged* it.

I've done the admin to get
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#eikon-01 closures
ack'd by the issue raised.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-24 'what is
rdfs', Peter ack'd the edits I made, closing this. Minor followup re
the intro parag from Appendix A, since it mentions the 'rdf core vocab'

 * review needed on my proposed rewording of that sentence *

ie. "rdfs:comment implies entailments" -- awaiting suggestion from Peter
now that he has a complete RDFS to review.

Ah, as I type his suggestion arrives:

 *can I get some help reviewing this?*
wellformed lists -- spec is updated, awaiting review from WG + Peter.

NEW ISSUE: bug in rdfs:member's rdfs:comment
proposed change to the rdfs:comment of rdfs:member:

  rdfs:member, "A member of the subject resource."
  *wg review needed*
Other / admin:

It is soon time to update the RDF schema at
http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema# and also I hope

 * schema for schema(s) work *
 we have nobody lined up to write/update the RDF Schema for the
 latter, and disentangle it from the RDFS currently in the appendix to
 http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-schema-20030117/ that
 will go to the RDFS namespace URI.
Note that
currently makes assertions about classes and properties from both