Re: [Fwd: Current Action List for RDFCore Working Group]

Brian McBride wrote:

> Current action list - recently completed actions not recorded.  This may
> be useful for editors to check all updates are done.
>
> Brian

snip

> ACTION 2003-02-28#5 frankM
>  review primer for use of term [[namespace]]
>  see: http://www.w3.org/2003/02/28-rdfcore-irc#T16-26-57

done:  see primerLCC-012 in the changes list

> ACTION 2002-02-28#13 frankM
>  update primer to reflect disposition of danc-01

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here (if you really mean danc-01).
  The Primer doesn't discuss graph equality.  It also doesn't say
anything about literals having language identifiers (and I seem to
remember the WG taking an explicit decision that that was OK, although
we can add that material if you want).

> ACTION 2003-05-16#9 frankM
>  update primer in light of timbl-03 decision

done:  see primerLCC-027 in the changes list (although, as Dave has
noted in his comments, explaining this at the appropriate point in the
Primer requires eliding what rdf knows vs. what rdfs knows).

> ACTION 20030627#4 Frank
>  to check primer for intensional use of subClassOf/subPropertyOf.

One bullet in Section 5.5 was changed where someone had pointed out a
problem here (although this referred to class itself).  I'm not sure
what other wording in the Primer might cause someone to think that these
concepts were being used intensionally .

--Frank