Re: domains of container membership properties

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:45:05 +0200
To: "pat hayes <phayes" <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg-request@w3.org

Testing that bit with our current assumed
inference rules we can't prove that

:a rdfs:_25 :b.

entails

:a rdf:type rdfs:Container.

-- ,

                    pat hayes
                    <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>       To:     w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
                    Sent by:                  cc:
                    w3c-rdfcore-wg-requ       Subject:     domains of container membership properties
                    est@w3.org

Can anyone tell me if we have decided this?

Should the domains of  rdf:_1, rdf:_2, etc., be rdfs:Container or
rdfs:Resource? Peter tells me that email discussions about rdf:li
say they should be the latter, ie. it is OK to apply these properties
to non-containers. Is that right?

Reply only if you actually know ;-)

Pat
IHMC                                                (850)434 8903 or
(650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.                                (850)202 4416   office
Pensacola                                           (850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501                                                      (850)291 0667
cell
phayes@ai.uwf.edu                   http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes
s.pam@ai.uwf.edu   for spam