RE: pfps-13 facets in datatypes

Re. the following, y'all might want to take a look at the wording in
the current editor's draft of semantics,  particularly:

  The         datatype map which also contains the set of all pairs of
the form < http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema# sss ,sss >,       where
sss is a built-in datatype which has         well-defined lexical and
value spaces and a lexical-to-value mapping and         is named sss
in XML         Schema Part 2: Datatypes [XML-SCHEMA2 ],         eg
decimal ,string ,          is referred to here as XSD.

Note the qualification to 'which has a well-defined...'

Pat

IHMC					(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola              			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501           				(850)291 0667    cell
s.pam@ai.uwf.edu   for spam