Re: Lost email

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:15:27 -0400
To: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

* Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org> [2003-04-25 11:11+0100]

> I've just realized that I haven't received any email from the RDFcore list
> since about 10 April... I seem to have been silently dropped from the
> mailing list, so I'm seriously behind on what's been happening.
>
> Is there any way I can have lost mail resent to me?  Not having broadband
> internet access, and because of the way my systems are configured, reading
> and dealing with mail online via a web browser is seriously inconvenient
> for me.

Sounds like you may have been a victim of a bug in 'smartlist'.

I have filesystem access to the mail archives, could roll up a tarball of
April's message. [..]

OK, http://tux.w3.org/~danbri/rdfcore/rdfcore.tar.gz (20 days, 1 msg per file)

hope that helps... Maybe you can cat the files together into an mbox archive
that's locally readable?

Dan