Lost email

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:11:50 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I've just realized that I haven't received any email from the RDFcore list
since about 10 April... I seem to have been silently dropped from the
mailing list, so I'm seriously behind on what's been happening.

Is there any way I can have lost mail resent to me?  Not having broadband
internet access, and because of the way my systems are configured, reading
and dealing with mail online via a web browser is seriously inconvenient
for me.

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>