Re: Next telecon agenda: proposals for RDF Concepts

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:08:17 +0300
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Hi Graham

if I follow the various threads correctly we've now reduced our differences to
be about:
- how much change is needed to section 3.5 (as a response to pfps-16)
- the details of which changes are "editorial" and which changes are responses
to which issues.

I hope the latter point can be addressed in the change log and need not take
any telecon time at present.
On the former point, I am now at an "abstain" sort of level - i.e. if the rest
of the group want to cut as much text as you are suggesting then I do not
object.

Jeremy