Re: Semantics of non-datatyped literals: Rationale (version 1)

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: 30 Sep 2002 11:08:17 -0400
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 06:33, Brian McBride wrote:

> Here is a writeup of the problem and the desiderata.

Thanks Brian, I think (along with Frank's suggestion) I think is very
helpful for focusing the discussions...

A quick clarification just to sync with my memory of things...

> Use
> ---

> UD02: CC/PP schema should not have to change

I recall the RDF schema change here was not as much a desire and the
actual instance data.  Graham, can you confirm?

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/