Kudos to the primer editors and contributors

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:26:24 +0100
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Just so folks know that our efforts are appreciates, in

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2002JulSep/0188.html

along with a bunch of detailed and helpful comments, Bob DuCharme says

[[Overall it's very good, and there are a lot of bad explanations of RDF in
the world, so it's needed. Of the parts labeled "@@" listing new material
to be added, I think some of those anticipated parts are too ambitious--in
othe words, they will require enough work that it's not worth holding up
the progress of this much-needed document.

  I think that the Primer is well-positioned for a technical audience.
]]