RDF concepts -- editors' issue list

From: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:54:29 +0100
To: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I've been collecting together the feedback on the RDF concepts working
draft published 2002-08-20, and have published an issue list here:
   http://www.ninebynine.org/wip/DocIssues/RDFConceptIssues.html

At this time, I'd like to ask WG members if there are any issues that I've
overlooked.  The source of my information so far is recent comments on the
RDFcore WG list, and feedback send to RDF-comments.

<aside>
The HTML has been auto-generated from source data in Notation3, which can
be found at:
   http://www.ninebynine.org/wip/DocIssues/RDFConceptIssues.n3
The HTML generator is pretty scrappy at the moment, and I need to add some
extra features to my query processor to handle document- and issue tracking
histories, but I think the issue list is just about adequate for review
purposes.  The HTML generator software (Python source) is linked from
http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/Intro.html, file
http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/N3ReportGenerator.zip.
</aside>

Graham Klyne