Re: handling bare literals and PS a Q. about lang tags

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:52:09 +0300
To: "ext Dave Beckett" <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

_____________Original message ____________
Subject:	Re: handling bare literals and PS a Q. about lang tags
Sender:	ext Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date:		Fri,  6 Sep 2002 16:47:18 +0300

I'd prefer not attaching a zip of files, it means you can't point
at the documents on the web - they have no URI-refs :)

	Well, I cant post multi-component documents otherwise
	to www-archive (e.g. graphics, CSS, etc.)

	Normally, I would have used a directory on our
	www-nrc.nokia.com server, but I was explicitly asked
	to post the static versions to www-archive and
	provide a URL there.

----

After extracting neither seems to have anything relevant in part 2
(2.1, 2.2, 2.3).

	Not section 2, *part* 2.

Patrick