comments on concepts doc

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:01:01 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
I attach a marked up copy of the concepts doc containing a lot of green
ink.  The good news is that its green which makes it stylistic rather than
substantive comment.  The bad news is that there is a lot of it.  I've only
got about half way through.  I'll try to find time tomorrow to mark up the
rest, but may have to steal it from working on schema with Danbri.

Brian