Re: Strawman Schedule

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:07:58 +0100
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I've been working on
   http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/
and I'm happy with it so far.  There are now examples for most
all RDF/XML parts.

I'm a bit tired to continue it today but should have no problem
finishing it tomorrow for reviewers to start looking at.  The list of
things to do:

  status section - return of about/rdf:about if it happens

  section 2 - add anchors for new headers

  section 2 - add example of property attributes on an empty property element

  section 8 serializing - cut down and junk somewhat now we have rdf:nodeID

  appendix B - make RELAX NG up-to-date

The rest is the usual w3c document publishing stuff which happens
later on when we actually go.

Dave