Re: lbase status?

>The document is in fine shape as far as I am concerned ...
>
>guha
>
>pat hayes wrote:
>

>>>Pat, Guha, RDFCore,
>>>
>>>Where are things up to with Lbase?
>>>
>>>The plan as I recall is to publish it as a Note, when the editors and WG
>>>are happy with snapshotting it. Not much has happened with it as a
>>>document since I made http://www.w3.org/2002/06/lbase/ in June. It'd be
>>>good to have an update from Pat and Guha on whether they think doc as it
>>>stands is showing its age, or is ready to roll...
>>

>>I should take another look at it after recent experiences in
>>Webont. Give me the weekend, OK?
>>
>>Pat

OK, I added a couple of sentences to cover our ass against Ian
Horrocks; and I notice a couple of typos and minor technical fixes.

See changes noted in red (remove by changing CSS style) at

http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes/LBase-from-W3C.html

If you guys are happy with this, lets go with it.

Pat

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola              			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501           				(850)291 0667    cell