straw poll results summary

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:22:28 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Hi folks,

Here is a representation of the results of the straw poll.  Each column
represents an option.  The top row indicates the number of folks who put
each option as first choice, the second row as second choice etc until the
bottom row which shows the number who considered each option unacceptable.

            B          C          D          F

4th        *          *

I'd appreciate a volunteer to check I've got this right.

There are no doubt other ways of looking at the data.  This one just looks
at  relative ordering and ignores any indication of strength of feeling
folks indicated in their scores.