Re: More on XSD in RDF

On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 09:42, Brian McBride wrote:
[...]
>    o I suggest:
>
>    - we use non controversial examples of schema datatypes in our test
> cases - stay away from the stuff that tests understanding of schema
> datatypes more than rdf

As I explained earlier, I disagree with shying away from
contraversial issues that are relevant to our design, i.e.
keeping them out of the test suite.

If we're shy about these issues, let's get them out of
our design; c.f. rdfs:format
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Oct/0031.html