MITRE email will be out again this weekend

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:31:45 -0500
To: Frank Manola <fmanola@attbi.com>
CC: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Once again, our email will be down all this coming weekend;  this time
from 6AM EST Saturday 11/23 through 6AM EST Monday 11/25 (more computers
being moved).  Hence, I won't be directly getting email addressed to the
list. If you need to email me directly during that period, you will need
to use the attbi.com return address from this message.  I'll check the
list archives periodically for most of the traffic though.

--Frank