Re: delete Primer section on Boolean-valued properties?

Pat--

See if you can get it by selecting the Primer's "editor's working draft"
link on the RDF Core WG home page (that's a link to the whole directory;
  the version you want is the rdf-primer-20021031... entry near the
bottom).  If that doesn't work (it's supposed to be a public link),
someone on staff needs to help;  I don't think I have authority to
change the access control list (I've run into problems getting access
myself at times!)

--Frank