Re: HELP (was Re: Lbase update: help pls w/ fixing to wellformed XHTML (Guha?))

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 20:11:10 -0500 (EST)
To: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
cc: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Sounds like a mirroring problem :(

I get this problem too, but only sometimes. Several servers sit behind
www.w3.org. The best I can suggest as a workaround right now (no time to
investigate) is to substitute one of the variant IP addresses, eg.:,, into URLs in place of 'www.w3.org'.
Sorry about this. If your Web browser caches DNS lookups, closing and
re-opening the browser might do the job too.