Re: Primer reference in the Concepts doc

Frank,

Sorry, I haven't been paying attention to that.  This document is in
Jeremy/Eric's hands now... maybe one of them can update the link?

Frank, talking of obsolete links, the email address
<Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com> you used is theoretically defunct.

Please use one of:
   GK@ninebynine.org
   GK@ACM.ORG

Thanks,

At 11:55 AM 11/6/02 -0500, Frank Manola wrote:

>Graham--
>
>In http://www.ninebynine.org/wip/RDF-concepts/Current/rdf-concepts.html,
>in citing the Primer, you cite (and link to)
>http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-primer-20020319/
>which isn't even the first WD.  Even if this doesn't get immediately
>synched up with the version we're now reviewing, it at least should
>reference http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-primer-20020426/, dated 26
>April 2002.  (I'm sending a similar message to Dave).  Thanks.
>
>--Frank
>
>--
>Frank Manola                   The MITRE Corporation
>202 Burlington Road, MS A345   Bedford, MA 01730-1420
>mailto:fmanola@mitre.org      voice: 781-271-8147   FAX: 781-271-875

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>