rdfs help request: latest URIs for MT, Concepts, Syntax, Primer please

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:17:22 -0500 (EST)
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Folks,

Am returned from dental distractions and back on the RDFS edits.

It would be huge help if someone could provide me with latest URIs for the
rest of our specs and specs in progress.

Specifically I want where possible citeable dated URLs or their
anticipated locations (EricM, I suspect you're most informed here). Also
URLs for editors copies-in-progress, so I can sync w.r.t. treatment of
datatypes. I know I should have these at my fingertips, but you know how
it is...

Dan