RE: Quick reviews of new abstract syntax?

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:45:13 +0100
To: jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

well, I think this rather fundamental...

  whenever, in a sentence, we wish to say something
  about a certain thing, we have to use, in this
  sentence, not the thing itself but its name or
  designation -- Alfred Tarski

So I believe that all those "certain things" are
rdfs resources, wether they be literal values
or URI referenced things, the names are just
different designations

-- ,

                    "Jeremy
                    Carroll"             To:     "Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
                    <jjc@hplb.hpl.       cc:     <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
                    hp.com>              Subject:     RE: Quick reviews of new abstract syntax?

                    2002-11-05
                    03:39 PM

Thanks for opening a can of worms :) ... comment declined.

Jeremy