Re: test cases needing review

On Wednesday, May 29, 2002, at 11:55  AM, Brian McBride wrote:

> pick you favourite unreviewed tests and volunteer to review them,
> preferably by Friday.

I have reviewed rdfms-xmllang/test001-test005 and believe they are
correct. However I am unsure about test006 -- I'd have to do some more
careful spec reading to be sure. The W3C Validator (ARP) and CARA
disagree, although the former may simply have not been updated to
support language codes.

DaveB, could you make two more test cases like test006, but with
parseType-and-xml:lang and just parseType? I think these would be useful.

--
Aaron Swartz [http://www.aaronsw.com]