Re: test cases needing review

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 18:24:16 +0100
To: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

>>>Aaron Swartz said:
> On Wednesday, May 29, 2002, at 11:55  AM, Brian McBride wrote:
>
> > pick you favourite unreviewed tests and volunteer to review them,
> > preferably by Friday.
>
> I have reviewed rdfms-xmllang/test001-test005 and believe they are
> correct. However I am unsure about test006 -- I'd have to do some more
> careful spec reading to be sure. The W3C Validator (ARP) and CARA
> disagree, although the former may simply have not been updated to
> support language codes.

Jeremy has noted a couple of times that the validator needs updating
to match more recent RDF Core decisions.

> DaveB, could you make two more test cases like test006, but with
> parseType-and-xml:lang and just parseType? I think these would be useful.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.  test005/test006 tests
property attributes without/with xml:lang.  parseType can't be used
in that situation.

test001 and test002 are the parseType without/with xml:lang for
property elements.

Dave