Re: RDF/XML Syntax Working Draft: Reviewers wanted

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:31:13 +0000
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Right, I'm done with updating this draft for now.

Volunteers, please look at
  RDF/XML Syntax Specification (Revised)

  CVS version 1.215 (or later if I change something)

See http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Changes
for an overview of the changes.

Still to do (in the next draft probably): some charmod literal, URI
details; parseType literal stuff.  Update the introduction and
expand to explain how all the syntax works.

I haven't checked the relaxng schema, it should be OK.
  Aside: The RelaxNG group are thinking of making this non-XML format
  part of their specifications.