RDF/XML Syntax Working Draft: Reviewers wanted

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:05:28 +0000
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I'm working on updating the syntax WD and it seems likely that I
could have something to review by late today / tomorrow morning UK
time incorporating most of our decisions to date. (It looks like
there will be at least 2+ remaining open issues related to charmod
literals, URIs).

So, in order that it could be approved at the meeting Friday, I'd
like to get it reviewed by 3 WG members.  If you think you could do
that on Wed-Fri before the telecon, please reply to the list.

My plan is that this is the last working draft before last call.

The work-in-progress - don't look just yet :)
  http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/

Dave