Re: single property not required [was: Missing F2F IRC logs 2002-06-18 [was Re: Datatypes]]

>>>Aaron Swartz said:
>
> On Wednesday, July 31, 2002, at 04:09  AM, Dave Beckett wrote:
> >  attach the logs below which include the following list of
> > datatyping things (lightly editing for presentation):
>
> Are these decisions or what?

No, a list of things we talked about.  The irc logs later on discuss
which ones were dismissed or highlighted.

> >  5. Only one age property required.
>
> If it wasn't obvious I contest this decision and call for a revote.

It wasn't a vote but I see it as highly unlikelty that vocabularies
such as Dublin Core are going to invent two RDF properties for every
property in their model just to get datatypes.

Dave